Monday, May 23, 2011

Not the End of the World

So I didn't even know the world was supposed to end until the day of the supposed rapture. I've heard a few stories about the aftermath--Christian fundamentalists that blew their life savings and/or their children's college funds thinking the world would end on May 21st. One thing I can say about Christianity, their extremists make rash and unwise financial decisions. That's a hell of a lot better than what extremists from other religions do. How's that for a slogan? "Christianity: Our Nutjobs are a lot less dangerous!"

ok, topic switch. Let's talk about the Republican Primary race. On my last post, I didn't mention one guy that I'd sorta of heard of, but now really, really like. That's Herman Cain. He's one of the few people out there that can talk about America with such love and passion that it brings a tear to my eye. I don't wave flags or any of that. But I do have a profound love of my country. So patriotic themes can often do that to me, but some speakers just connect with me better.

Of course I'll be keeping an eye on things. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment